Saturday, December 26, 2009

" MY HAIGHT St ROOM" SAN FRANCISCO C.A."2008"



So this used to be my place in the haight district..actully belvedere st near villans.
i was living with my friends LEE,LOGAN,and DAVID..
what a group, what a life i was living,
a small but very cozy room,
it was total madness living in that part of san francisco,
the bums the hippies the crusties and not too mention the hot ladies:)
around this time i really took a liking to playing guitar and bass..
mixing my acoustic and electronic elements together in my muisc..later on to just tring to keep it not sounding electronic.
and also really getting into the beatles..thanks to the help of MR LEE the mostash man..not to mention logan the mad genius the things he was doing with electronics was truly amezing.
at this time i was djing at the beauty bar every thursday night with lee bar tending ,man the messy after parties in this room with all the right and wrong people doing all the right and wrong things.
but truly a really good time..living there was part of my growth in muisc, art and the world that im still getting to know...
this photo was taken by my good friend Rohini Moradi she really captures me in that moment just right..me in my room..
later that year i left the haight and moved on to costa rica,it was a bummer but it was my time to figure out my self and my costa rican side:)

No comments:

Post a Comment