Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BACK IN NYC UFO! djMIX

 Here is a DJ MIX I put together around the time I left San Francisco, which was a month ago...


It's funny... every time I start getting ready to head back to New York, I end up watching that movie HACKERS like 80 times!


There's something special about that movie; it was made in the mid 90's... must be nostalgia, I guess.


Anyway, the whole time I kept working on this mix, I had in mind an idea of some person, some every-day hared core worker waking up every morning, going to work... dealing with the every day hustle and bustle of this place... the cross lights, the traffic, the trains, the loud noises, the smell,the ups and downs, the all-out rat race goin on in this concrete jungle we all live in...


So this one goes out to you all out there busting ass to get ahead... this is that story... in my mix. IMAGINE.


Wait... or is it just my own story, that I'm projecting in my mix? Oh well... ladies and gentlemen!!!! I'm back in NEW YORK!!!!


TRACK LIST:

1.ORBITAL HALCYON-on&on remix 

2.BONGO JAM (L-Vis 1990 & Bok Bok's refix

3.Julio Bashmore -Um Bongo's Revenge

4.Renissanse Man-Rythym

5.Cool-AfroJack remix

5."Show Me Love" feat.Robin S.-Afrojack Short Remix

6."NOW"-UFO!

7.Are U Ready-(Chukie RmX)

8.Too Cool 4 Skool-(Rivera Starr Rework)

9"GLOP" UFO!

10.The Deacon (Duke Dumont live from Brooklyn)

11."No Money For Guns"-High Ranking

12.DEATH FACE-"10 Percent VIP new"

13."eastern jam"_unofficial reeeeeeemix-HIgh Rankin

DOWNLOAD EEEEERRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


No comments:

Post a Comment