Tuesday, September 1, 2009

JERA "JUNGLE DUB"




Ladies and Gentleman I'm very proud to present to you the first featured music artist on my blog. He goes by the name JERA and his choon is called "JUNGLE DUB" he's a dj from Leeds, UK. I discovered him on dubstepforum.com and downloaded his tune, and instantly said to my self: "BLOOD CLAT WHATA GWAN WITH BABALON!!..this blood is good!! The B line just dances all up and down the block, with the cleanest percussion programming, not to mention where the hell does this Brit get all that Latin calypso flavor!!  WHAT! Reminds me of what I use to hear in Limon, Costa Rica around carnival. But you could definitely hear that UK proper classiness in his pad arrangement; as the English used to tell me: "IT'S GOT TO BE PROPAH, MATE" and this is all that! and then some! Peep the link and BROCKOUT y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment