Sunday, January 10, 2010

♥♡♥M.E♥♡♥-MEGHAN EDWARDS-♥♡♥M.E♥♡♥



Ladies and Gentlemen! let me introduce you to one of my favorite friends
MEGHAN EDWARDS!
I remember when i first saw her at some bar one night,she reminded me of the girl in city of lost children..well at the time,
so i introduced my self and asked her if she sang, and the rest is history we got together and and made these 2 songs
she is an amazing singer with the coolest ideas in vocal layering..and not to mention
the angel that she comes from when making music..i would say every time i end up doing somthing
with her i learn something new,or have to try to re invent my self,she is a truly talented piece of walking truth,if i was a girl ide be her,sick sick style
you can hear what shes up to now with her band BLACK BOW
..thes are the songs that her and i put together that week who knows when..200?
"SAW"
"COME HOME"

2 comments: