Monday, January 11, 2010

"GOOD BY GOAST"-ESKIMOBOT preview of the next ep


I remember when kimi played me the keys to this song..one night while jamming with Cris Stanly-(ECHO)
i remember we played it for about a whole hour ,over and over again.it's was insane..or i went insane or more insain then what i am now:)
it was as if she had made the song that i always wanted to make but dident have the know how to pull it out of my selff.it seemed so
natural to me..the way the melodies' rhythm pattern dance into each other,the coice of keys i still dont know what they are
then she sang me the lyrics while we all kept playing
it was pure oozing bliss..beauty,sadness,hope,memories,love,fucking everything..
so we got together one night and recorded the muisc parts in san francisco, met up later in new york and recorded the vocals,
and i ened up mixing it down here in costa rica and giving it the finishing touches..
kimi always has this thing over me.or lets say in me. every time she brings me an idea for a song that she wants us
to work on,i ALWAYS know what to do instantly,as if i brought it to my self in mirror image as a girl..
it's so creepy sometimes but really thats why we get along so much
i knew that the minute i saw her that one night when she was just 18..every one knew it..
the girl is basically my musical soul mate,
ladies and gentle men we are ESKIMOBOT
and this is

"GOOD BY GOAST"

2 comments:

  1. Grrr. Git some FOLLOWERS, girl. I know you aren't a harmless blonde. You're a thinker. So, join me in Heaven, toots, where I can nekk with you, please. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete